1. Eliga makes available to you (the User), free of charge, the OPEN Platform test environment (Test Environment) for the User to enter mock data and carry out mock open banking transactions to familiarise with Eliga’s OPEN Platform system. Such use is subject to these Terms.
2. All data and materials used and/or inputted by the User are used entirely at the User’s risk and the User warrants to Eliga that it is entitled to use all such data and materials.
3. Eliga makes no representations or warranties in relation to the operation of the Test Environment and in particular makes no warranties that it shall be error-free, available at all times or of satisfactory quality. All express and implied terms and warranties for the Test Environment are hereby excluded. All use of the Test Environment is at the User’s risk.
4. Users should note that all data inputted by them relating to any mock transactions is stored on the Testing Environment for a limited period but is not backed up in any way. In the event that the User makes no use of the Test Environment for a period of 28 days, Eliga shall be entitled to delete all such data and/or information, except that if the User concludes a commercial licence with Eliga to use the OPEN Platform within this 28 day period, the User shall have continued access to all data inputted in relation to any mock transactions.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, no live data or transactions are capable of being carried out using the Test Environment.
6. Nothing in these Terms shall have the effect of limiting or excluding any liability that may not be excluded under English law.
7. The User will fully defend and indemnify Eliga in relation to any loss, damage or expenses (including all reasonable legal fees) incurred by Eliga arising out of or in connection with your use of the Test Environment. Such indemnity to include, but not be limited to, any intellectual property claims received from third parties alleging that your use of the Test Environment infringes their rights.
8. These Terms are governed by English law and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to decide any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.